- What is a word processor?
- _____________ is the act of using word processors to edit, save, retrieve, format and edit text and graphics in a document
- state the purpose of word processing
- Name four functions performed by a word processor
- What is a document draft?
- State four advantages of using electronic word processors over type writers
- State three disadvantages of using electronic word processors over type writers
- What is document formatting?
- Explain the difference between type over and insert mode in word processing
- Define the term word wrap
- List five factors to consider before choosing a word processor
- List four examples of word processor programs. Which one is available in your school?