Post date: 30-Oct-2014 17:55:30
- Information is the data which has been refined, summarized & manipulated in the way you want it, or into a more meaningful form for decision-making.
- The information must be accurate, timely, complete and relevant.
Comparison between Data and Information.
1. Unprocessed (raw) facts or figures.
2. Not arranged.
3. Does not have much meaning to the user.
4. Cannot be used for decision-making.
1. It is the end-product of data processing (processed data)
2. Arranged into a meaningful format.
3. More meaningful to the user.
4. Can be used to make decisions.
//Register as a member to attempt information questions. click here to learn more on membership